Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ecological Intelligence





1.Ecological intelligence is being able to understand the deeper meaning of our local choices and the global environmental concequences that come with them.


2.How does this article connect to our project’s Essential Questions?

The two essential questions are, "why don't people live more sustainably?"; "how can I convince them to do so?" This article relates to these questions because, the writer is trying to convince us to think about going green. He is informing us with information and sources, to show us different ways to live more sustainably while convincing us to do so.


3.How high is your ecological intelligence? Give an example of ecological intelligence in your life.

I would say that my ecological intelligence is well balanced. I know simple ways to go green, and I know plenty of information about the subject. But I cannot say I know everything there is to know about it.


Here is a link to the article:
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1884779_1884782_1884776,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment