Sunday, April 19, 2009

Farmers Market- Interview with Tobias


Questions:
1. Why do you choose to work for a company that grows organic foods?
Well, the way I see it, is that this world has made a living on organic foods a lot longer than living on foods that are sprayed with perservatives. I also think that a lot of people are not informed of what these perservatives can do to us.
2. How long have you been involved with this company?
About half a year.
3. Are there any benefits you get from doing so?
Well I get healthy food, I get good relationships with other vendors, and I also get to not only learn from them but we also trade.
4. Have you been spreading the word about going organic?
I don't feel that it needs to be spread, because there are a lot of places that grow organically but I do share some information, about it, with friends.

1 comment:

  1. wow i really liked how you got deep into the questions. i do think that it is kind of weird how she said that she doesn't feel like she needs to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete